Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Finding God's Messengers on University Campuses

"I want to get in to missions, but I just don't know how"
"YWAM goes to South Africa? I want to go to South Africa and work with children. Can I do that?"
"Thanks for sharing your story. It helps me know that this (Missions) is really possible"

Today I got to meet and chat with the students of Samford University. Each student that stopped buy our display for the missions emphasis week wanted to make a difference in their generation, but many needed to understand what their first step would look like. I trust that with their drive to impact our world and the information I got to share today they will take action. I got to meet one student who met our YWAM team last year at this event. She will be departing for training in a few months before she spends time reaching out to the least reached people of South Asia. She is proof and encouragement that I must continue to search and find God's next generation of messengers among our university campuses.

No comments: